Hofheim as a Business Location
Why here? Because the conditions are right for your investment -- both the "hard" and "soft" factors. Hofheim is home to large international companies such as Polar-Mohr, the world's largest manufacturer of paper cutting machinery, and IKEA. But more than 3,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the services, trades or crafts are also located here, making for a balanced economic structure.
Hofheim’s advantage lies in its proximity to the Rhein-Main Region. The city is:
- Near 5 national highways and two regional train lines
- Near the cities of Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, Mainz as well as the Frankfurt Airport.
- Near to its resident with a modern administrative structure (for example, the Bürger Büro is open 50 hours per week).
- Near to the unique historic old town with it’s quaint charm
- Near to diverse gastronomy offerings
- Near to a diverse offering of sports (such as the Rhein-Main-Therme waterpark and 18 hole golf course)
- Near to many cultural offerings from the city as well as many clubs, churches and private initiatives.
- Near to nature thanks to its location at the foot of the Taunus mountains
- Near to the Internationale Schule Frankfurt - Rhein - Main in Sindlingen